Feb 13:Little Prince is a teenager now! HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling!!!

Ankita

Proud Member
Dear mods, pl. do not merge this with the sending flowers thread, let's keep this as the exclusive Happy Birthday thread. Thanks :)

Dearest sweetest Prince,
We all wish you a truly happy, beautiful, wonderful birthday:jump::holiday::clap:!!! We all miss daddy every moment, but we know he is in a beautiful place...He is sending you all his love and blessings from the relams of Light and we are doing the same from all over the world:flowers:! As always, I'll be celebrating your birthday with cakes and sweets and lots of Love!!! We are SO proud of daddy and you little angels and we shall all do daddy proud! Always! With all our love to dearest Paris, Blanket and the entire Jackson family! Keep the faith and do know we love you forever... :yes:

With eternal L.O.V.E...
Ankita from India and the entire fan family from all around the world:flowers:

Last edited:
Happy 13th BIRTHDAY PRINCE!!!!

You are an amazing human being and will always be. I am so proud of you and your daddy is too i'm sure. We love an miss your daddy very much and we know he's in a wonderful place and looking down on you and loving and protecting you. God bless you angel. We love you and will be there for you and your sister and brother...:) LOVE From Ethiopia(and all of Africa)...:)

074.gif

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Dear Prince!

I remember the day when you were born. And I remember the day when I saw a photo for your Daddy holding you lovingly in his arms. You were such a tiny and cute baby! And now look at you all grown-up! Have a very happy birthday!!! You are a great kid and your Daddy is always so proud of you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Today is the 12th where I am at but:

Happy Birthday Prince Michael Jackson!

I hope you have a wonderful day. You're daddy is smiling down on you every moment of everyday with pure L.O.V.E. I know that he is proud of you and we will always be here for you just as we will always be there for your father and your brother and sister. You have your daddy's heart and his beauty. We love your father very much and we miss him and we always will. He is in a much better place and can now take care of you in a way that he never could have. We love you, Paris, and Blanket. Happy Birthday! :heart:

(It's the 12th here but...)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I HOPE YOU WILL BE HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE! I LOVE YOU!

Its still the 12th here but getting in on the birthday celebrations now:

[size=+2]HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY PRINCE!!!!!!!!![/size]

happy_birthday_cake.jpg

It's not going to be an easy birthday being the first one without your daddy. But he's looking down on you with such warmth and such pride. His baby boy is 13!!!!!! We all remember when you were born, seeing the pictures of your daddy holding you lovingly in his arms. We miss your daddy every second of every day but he is always looking after you guys and protecting you. Enjoy your day Prince, and we'd like you to know we are thinking of you. Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowers:
Here's a wish for happiness
and many dreams come true
Not only on your Special Day
but always - all life through
Happy Birthday, Prince!

:birthday:​

Happy Birthday Prince. You're finally a teenager now :D Hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday Prince. I wish you all the best, lots of love and strength. May all your dreams and wishes come true. I'm so proud of you and I know that your daddy is too. May God bless you and your family. I love you!

Happy 13th Birthday Prince!!! Hope you have a great day!!! :D

Its hard to imagine he's 13! I Remember going to the newstand and finding all these magazines covered in photos with him as a baby. I thought this is the luckiest child on the planet!

I look forward to watching Prince grow up and I'm sure he'll do wonderful things :)

:party:
Hey Prince!!!
:dancin:Happy B-day!!!:dancin:​

25fk0ma.jpg

Hope you have lots and lots of fun today!

209gbab.jpg

Get all the presents you want and have a great party with your family!
Remember you daddy is right there with you!:wub:
mvhqoz.jpg
2qi9tuf.jpg

You are becomming such a good looking and adorable young man!
:heart: Love you darling! :heart:​

yes he is so bless we have the same bday i'm party so hard tomorrow..love u prince and happy bday sweetie :clap:

Our Birthday comes once a year
creeping up on us, we all cheer
We all enjoy this special day
and celebrate it, our own way

A beautiful Birthday wish for you
and all your dreams become real too
Now is the time, to ask for your dreams
this day is lucky, so it seems

Another year, crept up on you
not just a year older, but wiser too!
God placed his hand upon our shoulder
our health and life, God is the holder

Ask your wish, it may come true
I know at our age, it's definitely due
Close your eyes, wish good and hard
For you I would go the longest yard.
:)

Ohhh,I forgot to say..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I LOVE YOU PRINCE JACKSON!!!!!!!

happy beautiful blessed day prince :heart::huggy:

guitarherocake.jpg

respect and love sent to you .

Last edited:
Back